These avocado earrings are lightweight, fun to wear and they make a statement! Great for food lovers, theme parties or just to brighten up a rainy day - these are a great conversation starter! Please note that these earrings may have small imperfections and inconsistencies!
The flat avocados are about an inch long and 3/4 of an inch wide. The fitted ones are a little smaller. Please see the extra photos for the exact dimensions!
7 facts about avocados:
1. The world record for the largest avocado is 5 pounds, 3.6 ounces (don't worry, these earrings don't weight nearly this much!)
2. This fruit – yes it is a fruit! – was not originally named “avocado.” It was originally named alligator pears.
3. The skin of an avocado can be toxic – to cats and dogs.
4. Three men were charged for grand theft of avocados. In 2017, three workers on an avocado farm stole $300,000 worth of fruit.
5. All avocados are picked by hand.
6. Avocados are high in potassium, fiber, and antioxidants.
7. The conquistadors used the seed of an avocado for ink.
Okay there's one more: avocados make GREAT earrings!
We are a store that has an earring for every occasion. We have quirky earrings and jewelry in so many forms: food, animals, sports, hobbies, holiday-themed, and even a few more standard, not-so-ridiculous earrings. Some of our best-sellers include dice earrings, dinosaurs, cherries, lemons, nesting dolls, wine bottles, and fruit earrings. Some hidden gems are our weather-themed earrings, silly hot dogs, and gigantic fruit!
Each and every order is special and brings us so much joy. We always include a little something extra in each order, no matter how small the order. Keep your eye on our store around any holiday. We love a good sale as much as you do, so we're always running promotions!
We do our best to protect the environment by reusing envelopes and bubble wrap from our own online shopping. When re-using isn't possible, we try to use recycled materials. It's not always prettiest, but it's worth protecting the planet!